- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Single Throw Internet Marketing is one of the fastest-growing online marketing companies in the nation. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our internship program for Fall 2017. The individual must be detail-oriented, a great multi-tasker, highly organized, and able to communicate effectively. This is a non-paid internship, however, college credit can be provided.
The marketing intern will help implement a branding and marketing strategy for one of our clients through the duration of the internship. Throughout the internship, the intern will gain a 360-degree view of marketing from the ground up, practical knowledge, and real-world skills that can take them to the next level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to the ongoing solutions team
- Assist in the development and execution of new client campaigns
- Assist in developing and implementing outreach strategies to a new client
- Create content, including but not limited to, website and email copy, press releases, case studies, and other related marketing materials
- Support current processes, including but not limited to, data integrity, client relations management (CRM), and product management
- Help coordinate special events
- Assist in other various duties as needed
The ideal marketing intern must possess the following qualities:
- Studying/completed studies in a field related to marketing, communications, public relations, or English.
- Excellent oral and written skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work well without constant direction
- Ability to work as a team player and handle multiple tasks at once
- Must adhere to deadlines, but also remain flexible as needs change
- Creativity and a willingness to think outside the box
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and hands on
- Graphic design and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
This is a part-time, for credit position - a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the web development/Internet marketing field. Did you know many of our interns have become full-time team members? If you think you're the right person for this program, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your abilities.
**No third parties will be considered.