- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-time staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
Responsible for writing, tasking, optimizing, proofreading, and editing website content as well as locating other SEO tactics for improved site performance. The Digital Copywriting Specialist is a highly-motivated and analytical individual, responsible for the flawless execution of each SEO program, dedicated to exceed client objectives. The individual is creative and hands-on, able to work independently on a project, as well as communicate effectively with the team. Managing time and multiple tasks with a high level of accountability for progress is second nature to this individual.
- Researching and implementing opportunities & key phrases for optimization
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for optimization
- Researching and implementing new tactics and tools to improve optimization process
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting of all client site progress relating to SEO and communicating progress to Department Head of Search Engine Optimization.
- Providing recommendations for improvement, change and continual success
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Superb writing skills
- SEO and digital writing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong skills in using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
- Basic design and HTML skills a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track and automate search and content analysis
- Prior SEO experience preferred but not required
Please provide your resume outlining your capabilities, including any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include a cover letter and your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role. Please send over any writing examples that highlight your strengths and body of work.