Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Coordinator
Full-time staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
This is an entry-level position within our Search Engine Optimization Department. The SEO Coordinator is responsible for optimizing, proofreading, and editing website content as well as link building and locating other SEO tactics for improved site performance. The SEO Coordinator is a highly-motivated and analytical individual, responsible for the execution of each SEO program, dedicated to exceed client objectives. The individual is creative and hands-on, able to work independently on a project, as well as communicate effectively with the team. Managing time and multiple tasks with a high level of accountability for progress is second nature to this individual.
- Researching and implementing new tactics and tools to improve optimization process
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for optimization
- Researching and implementing opportunities & key phrases for optimization
- Monitoring and analyzing all client progress relating to SEO and communicating progress to Department Head of Search Engine Optimization.
- Providing recommendations for improvement, change and continual success
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
- Basic design and HTML skills a plus
Please provide your resume outlining your capabilities, including any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.