Search Engine Optimization Team Lead
Full-time staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
Why join our team?
Single Throw is searching for people with passion, drive and the willingness to succeed. This internet marketing company is growing like a weed, and we are looking for individuals who are willing to push themselves and move up quickly in responsibility. Our clients have never lost in the latest algorithm updates, and we have never performed black hat tactics, our clients win because we do things by the book.
Responsible for optimizing, proofreading, and editing website content as well as link building and locating and utilizing other SEO tactics for improved site performance. The SEO Team Lead is a highly-motivated and analytical individual, responsible for the flawless execution of each SEO program, dedicated to exceed client objectives. The individual is creative and hands-on, able to work independently on a project, as well as communicate effectively with the team. Managing time and multiple tasks with a high level of accountability for progress is second nature to this individual.
- Researching and implementing opportunities & key phrases for optimization
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for optimization
- Researching and implementing new tactics and tools to improve optimization process
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting of all client site progress relating to SEO and communicating progress to SEM/SEO Team Lead.
- Providing recommendations for improvement, change and continual success
- MUST have the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
- Strong skills in using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
- Basic design and HTML skills a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track and automate search and content analysis
- Prior SEO experience needed
Please provide your resume outlining your capabilities, including any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.