Site Strategy Coordinator
Full-time entry level staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
New Jersey Internet Marketing company seeks mid-level site strategist who will work to create strategy, increase conversion enhancement, and manage website content for local and national clients. Applicant must be creative, able to think outside the box, and should possess the following:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills a must
- Strong skills in using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Strategic thinking is a must
- Excellent written skills and close attention to detail
- Ability to develop a concrete marketing strategy for a variety of clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple team members
- Basic HTML knowledge, CSS and other programing languages a plus
- Graphic design and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Researching new tools and tactics to improve website usability, conversion enhancement, responsive design and other industry trends
- Building relationships with clients and internal teams to put forth the best strategies for clients
- Synergizing with SEO, social, and paid search teams to maximize digital marketing efforts
- Creating and editing web pages using a robust content management system
- Designing/modifying existing website banners and call to action images in Adobe Photoshop
- Writing original content, incorporating search engine optimization techniques and best practices
- Applyng critical eye to team process and finding new tools to make the team more efficient
Please provide resume and cover letter outlining your capabilities, including any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your cover letter and resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.