Part Time Bookkeeper in Wall Township, NJ
Single Throw Internet Marketing is looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team. This individual must be detail-oriented, a great multi-tasker, have the ability to effectively communicate and be willing to help out the team as needed. This is a part time position, no telecommuting please.
The Bookkeeper’s principal function is to perform full cycle accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash applications, general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliations, and financial statement preparation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the accurate record keeping of all financial activities
- Year-end and month-end close process
- Analyzing high-volume data, using reports pulled from Quick Books
- Manage Bi-weekly employee expense processing and reporting
- Assist with maintaining financial spreadsheets and reports.
- Filing and organization of supporting documentation
- Setting up procedures and processes
- Assisting with other accounting projects as needed
- 2+ yrs of bookkeeping experience
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and Microsoft Excel required
- 4 yr degree a plus, but can be substituted by depth of experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and self-start
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to create, organize and progressively update files
- Friendly and professional demeanor
No third parties will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role. No telecommuting, must be able to come into office.