- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-Time Graphic Designer Position in Monmouth County, NJ
Single Throw is looking for a Graphic Designer who will be able to generate innovative design concepts for clients spanning multiple industries. As a member of our creative team, you will be challenged to execute artwork for traditional and digital initiatives including website imagery, infographics, billboards, direct mail pieces, and other materials.
- Ability to adhere to branding guidelines while creating inventive design solutions for print and digital.
- Create compelling direct mail pieces, flyers, posters, billboards and other traditional marketing materials.
- Design engaging social media and web graphics to support promotional campaigns and brand initiatives.
- Participate in campaign brainstorm sessions to conceptualize materials.
- Research and stay current on industry trends, technology, and materials.
- The right candidate should be able to design assets quickly based on sketches and content requirements gathered from senior members of the team.
- Highly proficient with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates proven graphic design experience with both online and offline material.
- Strong knowledge of design aesthetics such as typography, use of color, composition, etc.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on file accuracy, consistency, and quality execution.
- Integrity and personal accountability of work is a must.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to clients and colleagues
**No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
**If you think you're the right person for this job, please submit a cover letter and your resume outlining your capabilities to email@example.com, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.