Search Engine Optimization Manager
An SEO Manager is responsible for optimizing, proofreading, and editing website content as well as finding link building opportunities and utilizing other SEO tactics for improved site performance in terms of visibility and user engagement. The SEO Manager oversees other members of the team to ensure that each client receives maximum results.
An ideal candidate for this position has a background in client communication, or related skills, and is extremely analytical. In possessing these abilities, the candidate must also be creative – how can you work through problems with limited resources? What sort of leadership skills do you possess in times of crisis? A candidate who is able to view things objectively with a heightened sense of creativity will fit in nicely to our team. Our clients are demanding in their expectations and we, in turn, will look to you to provide us ample statistics to support your progress, as well as plans to further our success.
- Researching and implementing keyword strategies on a page-by-page basis, as well as overall client strategy
- Overseeing coordinator work and making sure team members meet all timelines set forth by Project Managers
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for optimization
- Continuously researching, experimenting and implementing new tactics and tools to improve optimization process
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of all client progress relating to SEO and on-site performance and communicating such ideas to the appropriate Team Lead.
- Providing recommendations and support to continuously improve internal processes and procedures.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as possess leadership qualities
- Strong skills in using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- A willingness to grow in the position, take on new challenges and bring ideas to the team
- Basic design and HTML skills a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track and automate search and content analysis
- Prior SEO or related experience
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.