- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Copywriting Internship position in Monmouth County, NJ
Single Throw Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in the nation. We are looking for a driven individual, eager to acquire the practical knowledge and skills needed to begin their career as a marketing professional. For the duration of this internship, the intern will work closely with the marketing, sales, and operations teams, assisting in the creation and execution of Single Throw’s marketing initiatives. Although a non-paid internship, college credit can be provided.
- Assist in developing enticing sales and marketing copy that will drive conversions and bring more leads to our clients.
- Help implement content strategies for various industries and mediums.
- Create content for both digital and traditional marketing concepts.
- Research and stay current on industry trends, technology, and materials.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality
- Able to provide work samples that demonstrate strong writing and editing skills with the proper use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Must possess impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-starter with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and ability to work within teams, as well as independently.
- Eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Integrity and personal accountability of work is a must.
This is a part-time, for credit position - a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the web development/Internet marketing field. Did you know many of our interns have become full-time team members? If you think you're the right person for this program, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your abilities.
**No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.