- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-Time Digital Account Manager in Monmouth County, NJ
The Digital Account Manager will serve as the lead strategist for Single Throw's key customers while leading internal teams to formulate, recommend, and implement innovative, effective digital strategies and multimedia solutions. This is a position for a seasoned marketer who will lead, shape, and expand client strategy and tactical planning initiatives across all mediums while guiding the creative development and execution of each process from concept to completion.
The candidate must possess strong business acumen and an expertise in developing integrated solutions for multiple content channels, from digital marketing to print/web-based experiences.
- Understands the full scope of the client’s business and objectives and works with the team to develop creative solutions
- Responsible for the successful development and management of digital strategies for client brands
- Ensure all digital programs have clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement in client campaigns
- Turns research (secondary and primary research, both qualitative and quantitative) and information into insights and compelling stories and strategies
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process
- Deep knowledge of digital; can educate the internal team on the media and marketing opportunities they afford and influence client investment in these channels; including working knowledge of back-end platforms (CMS, etc)
- Interacts effectively as a leader in the company with clients and the executive team
- Goes beyond making ideas make sense, to making them compelling; Inspires original creative thinking among every team member
- Able to translate “how we’re doing” data into “how we can make it better” ideas
- Deep understanding of digital performance metrics, both organic and paid, through collaboration with media partners
- Ensures digital strategy staff consistently meets their established KPIs for each client
- Presents compellingly and confidently; able to think on their feet; Has great ability to listen and think
- Work with customers on an ongoing basis, ensuring customers are happy
- Digital strategy experience for leading brands
- Must be able to give creative direction.
- Expert client presentation skills. Must have experience in account management and managing customer expectations.
- Strong strategic thinker and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage, mentor and inspire the people reporting to them and create a supportive work environment leading to professional growth.
- Expert digital marketing experience: high level of experience in conversion enhancement, analytics, social, SEM, and SEO
- Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Must be able to work at our headquarters in Wall, NJ.
*No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.