- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-Time Email Marketing Coordinator Position in Monmouth County, NJ
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Core responsibilities: writing email copy; email list set- up; campaign set-up; campaign
scheduling; testing and deployment of one-time, recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Create reports that demonstrate lead generation and progress toward goals.
- Build HTML emails following design best practices to optimize for all devices and browsers.
- Build optimal segmentation for all email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in managing the email production workflow including the development of email content calendars, collaborating with integrated marketing teams, and working to QA and test email assets.
- Improve email automation and triggered programs
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Deliver reporting and insights that accurately measure the delivery and performance of each email campaign.
- Test and optimize tactics to help drive email engagement and create conversions
- Must have experience managing email campaigns in different verticals
- Experience with email automation and/or predictive customer behavioral modeling a plus
- Ability to review and analyze data using tools such as Google Analytics
- Skilled writer with excellent editing capabilities
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Flexible, adaptability to change, can do attitude is a must
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Medical, dental, supplemental, & vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Time
**No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered. If you think you're the right person for this job, then send your resume outlining your capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.