- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-time Executive Assistant/Marketer - Entry Level Position in Monmouth County, New Jersey
Single Throw Marketing is looking for an Executive Assistant with some copywriting and marketing skills to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated and task-oriented, with experience in content writing/ marketing for various industries. If you’re organized, forward-leaning, free-thinking, have a flair for words, an eye for grammar and a penchant for marketing, we’d like to meet you.
- Act as a communication liaison: Be the point of contact between the CEO and the employees/clients and providing information management support
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Maintain the CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings in his absence and speaking for him
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Booking travel and helping with various tasks
- Strong grammar and proofing skills
- Generate strong, succinct copy or text for various internal marketing efforts
- Matching brand message and tone
Understanding purpose and outcome of writings
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential to this position
- Capacity to interact, communicate and present ideas to clients and colleagues alike
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the proper use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to help develop both digital and traditional marketing concepts
**No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
**If you think you're the right person for this job, then send your resume outlining your capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.