- Consulting Services
- SEO Services
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Web Development
- Conversion Enhancement
- About Us
Internet Marketing Articles
Full-Time Website Content Manager in Wall Township, New Jersey
Single Throw Marketing is seeking a skilled, client-facing Development and Support Specialist with experience working in various content management systems, building
The Development and Support Specialist will be a highly motivated individual who is willing to work hard and adapt quickly to change in the ever-shifting digital space.
Single Throw is seeking candidates with strong communication skills and design sensibilities, as well as someone who is comfortable multi-tasking, rapidly shifting focus, and working across a myriad of tasks and projects with ease.
- Create and maintain websites using a content management system including:
- Updating site content
- Design/modify website banners
- Create and implement calls to action and accent imagery
- Leverage Google Analytics to identify opportunities for content/layout updates within the existing website footprint
- Interface with design, content, and development teams to implement website updates/enhancements
- Measure performance of website changes to determine
overallimpact on user experience
- Work with design team to create wireframes/mockups for web pages or overall website design
- Stay current on website usability best practices, conversion enhancement, responsive design
andother industry trends
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner to clients both written and verbally
- Provide excellent customer service and follow through
- Experience with content management systems, plugins, adding, formatting, and editing website content
- Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (CSS a plus)
- Comfortable using Google Analytics to actively review, monitor, and report on site performance
- Must be a detail-oriented strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Exceptional QA and process management skills
- Understanding of web-based products, procedures, and technology
- Strong vendor/partner and client communication skills
- A positive attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401K Plan
- Awesome culture with upward mobility
*Must be able to report to work at Single Throw Marketing headquarters located in Wall, NJ.
*No third parties will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then please send us your resume outlining your capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.