IT Internship at Single Throw
Single Throw Internet Marketing is looking for a dynamic individual to join our internship program. This individual must be detail-oriented, a great multi-tasker, have the ability to effectively communicate and be willing to help out the team as needed.
The IT intern will perform a large scale project throughout the duration of the internship. At the end of the experience, the intern will leave with real skills it taking things to the next level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide day-to-day support of desktop PC software applications
- Build new computers as new employees begin and older computers need updating
- Schedule and install new hardware and software applications
- Perform preventative maintenance on computer equipment
- Perform special projects as assigned by the executive team
- Overall Desktop and networking support
- Troubleshooting challenges
- Asset logging and tracking
Expertise and knowledge in the discipline of IT Familiarity with Computer Science Principles Ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handles multiple tasks at once, and adheres to deadlines.
No third parties will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role. No telecommuting, must be able to come into office.