Internet Marketing Intern - Winter 2014
Winter Intern position in Wall Township, New Jersey
New Jersey Internet Marketing company seeks Internet Marketing intern who will assist the fast paced company throughout the winter. Applicant must be a go-getter looking to learn about the internet marketing strategies such as: Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Social Media Marketing, and Website Development.
- Good written and communication skills a must
- Creativity and a willingness to think outside the box
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and hands on
- Graphic design and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Scouring online resources for relevant articles and other content to be shared on client's social networking sites
- Writing and editing content, incorporating search engine optimization strategies
- Maintaining several Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube profiles at one time
- Ongoing research for company as a whole
- Assisting in project management
- Helping with Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns
- One large scale project with a presentation at the end of the internship
This is a part-time, for credit position - a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the web development/Internet marketing field. Did you know 80% of our interns become full-time team members? If you feel you are the right person, send us your resume noting any samples that you feel represents your ability to take this job to the next level.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.