Dealership Websites and Car Dealership Websites
Why are some of the top auto groups in the country choosing Single Throw?
Dealership websites must evolve in order to succeed in this ever changing, ultra-competitive Internet marketing space. The automotive industry is one of the last to adapt to a new online selling model. Car dealership websites created by industry agencies have become ineffective] and are leaving many car dealers woefully behind the growing Internet trends that today’s car buyers are embracing and connecting with.
Single Throw is one of the top Internet marketing companies in the nation, and car dealers are flocking to us for a reason—We do things differently and we get results. We don't treat you like every other car dealership. Other car dealership website companies treat you like ACME MOTORS, but not us. We realize you are different than your competition and we will help you prove it and sell more cars in the process.
What are the benefits of working with Single Throw for your dealership Internet marketing needs?
- We will never treat you like ACME MOTORS. We realize you are different than your competitors and we will help you prove it to your customers.
- No templates. All Single Throw dealership websites are custom developed and designed specifically to fit your brand and your customers' needs. Why would you want the same website as your competition? Isn’t the idea of marketing to stand out ahead of the pack, not blend in?
- The power of many. Do you have multiple rooftops? We create custom strategies that allow you to leverage the search engine optimization and customer conversion power of the group. No other company is doing that. We leverage the power of the group while others treat each dealership as an individual entity, essentially marketing in a silo.
- Best-of-breed Internet marketing services. With over 17 years of Internet marketing experience, Single Throw has helped to create the best practices used throughout the world. Single Throw has more experience in the Internet marketing space than any other marketing company in the automotive industry.
- You own everything. Whatever we develop for you, you own. Design, content, imagery, everything. Why would you want someone else to hold your intellectual marketing property hostage?
- No contracts. Single Throw does not tie any customer into a contract. We do not want you to stay because you have to; we want you to stay because we’ve earned the right to have you as a customer.
- Exclusivity. We will not work with your competitors. That’s right; we will not work with your competition. Why would you want your Internet marketing company to work with the competition? We set out to help you beat the competition while other Industry firms try to level the playing field.
- Our patent-pending Social Persuasion Engine. This user interface syncs real-time social and search information about specific vehicles / models via tabbed structure on model details pages.
- Real Time Google Reviews
- Real-time You-Tube Video Reviews
- Live Twitter Feed based on search criteria
- Top 10 Facebook groups for the search criteria
- Peer persuasion statistics allow potential buyers to see which vehicles other visitors viewed based on specific model
World-Class Custom Dealership Websites
- Best-of-breed search engine optimization services: No one has been doing search engine optimization longer and no one in the automotive industry does it better—we’ve beaten them all!
- Socially integrated, proprietary content management systems to allow you to manage and maintain practically every aspect and all of your dealership websites features, content images, inventory and more.
- Socially interactive inventory display: Direct links to Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Google for real-time social opinions and reviews on each and every vehicle, not to mention social persuasion tools that allow visitors to see what other visitors have viewed. These tools are Single Throw patented exclusives and can only be found here!
- Social networking for business: Both marketing and management (Facebook, YouTube and Twitter).
- Pay-per-click advertising: In Google, Yahoo and Bing as well as relevant content sites.
- Banner advertising campaigns: Design, strategy, development, execution and management.
- Viral video marketing: Creation of custom engaging video content as well as the marketing of your videos across the Internet.
- Content creation: Articles, website content and more, all custom written in your style and designed to connect with your customers. No “Insert Your Name Here” boiler plate content. We write content that sells.
Internet marketing services we offer:
Single Throw is the clear choice for dealerships that are looking to evolve and grow beyond the confines of the auto industry.
Auto dealership website testimonials:
Don’t take our word for it. Watch a video and see what other dealers are saying about Single Throw’s Internet marketing services and their dealership websites.
- Brad Benson, Dealer Principal, Brad Benson Hyundai
- Robert Fleischman, General Manger DCH BMW of Freehold
- Anthony Cerillo, General Sales Manager DCH BMW of Freehold
Read success stories from dealerships that have experienced high levels of success with their custom dealership websites and Single Throw’s Internet marketing services. Click here or call 866-233-4810 to develop a true competitive edge over the competition, set a stake in the ground for the future and most importantly…increase sales!