Single Throw Internet Marketing is one of the fastest growing online marketing companies in the nation. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our internship program. The individual must be detail-oriented, a great multi-tasker, highly organized, and able to communicate effectively.
The marketing/branding intern will help implement the company's branding and marketing strategy through the duration of the internship. Through the internship the intern will gain a 360 degree view of branding and marketing from the ground up, practical knowledge, and real-world skills to take them to the next level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to the branding/marketing management team.
- Assist in the development and execution of lead generations campaigns.
- Assist in developing and implementing outreach strategies to new and existing clients.
- Create content, including but not limited to, website and email copy, press releases, case studies, and other related marketing materials.
- Support on-going sales efforts and processes, including but not limited to, data integrity, client relations management (CRM), and product management.
- Work with internal communications, including Wiki updates.
- Help coordinate special events.
- Assist in other various duties as needed.
The ideal branding/marketing intern possess the following qualities:
- Studying/completed studies in a field related to marketing, communications, public relations, or English.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well without constant direction.
- Ability to work as a team player and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must adhere to deadlines, but also remain flexible as needs change.
No third parties will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your abilities.