Digital Product Specialist
Full-time staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
New Jersey Internet Marketing Company in Monmouth County seeks a web strategist who will work to provide overall creative and strategic direction in the development of client websites for local and national clients in a variety of industries. This individual must be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills, problem solving abilities, customer service oriented and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1 - 2 years related experience
- Ability to work in our office in Wall Township, New Jersey
- Strong ability to provide clear and concise direction to website development and creative teams
- Must be able to multi-task and switch gears quickly without sacrificing quality
- Experience with quality control initiatives with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to bring innovative ideas to the team
- Basic HTML knowledge is a must
- Experience working in content management systems is a plus
- Previous experience communicating and consulting with clients in a marketing capacity
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work with team to develop comprehensive marketing strategies for new websites
- Write highly detailed Project Specification documents, providing direction for strategy, features and functionality
- Quality Assurance testing and review of all deliverables based on Project Specification documents
- Adapt to ever-changing web and marketing standards, continuously improving processes for specification writing and quality assurance testing
- Develop detailed specification documents outlining website/application look and feel as well as overall creative direction for design team
- Simultaneously manage strategy for several website development projects, shifting focus from project to project as needed
- Organization of project materials and coordinate with clients as needed
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email email@example.com and include your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.