Search Engine Marketing Manager
Full-time staff position in Wall Township, New Jersey
Responsible for managing and leading the success of multiple client Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns from inception through on-going optimization, maintenance and reporting. The Account Manager is a highly-motivated and analytical individual, responsible for the flawless execution of each program, dedicated to exceed client objectives. The individual is creative and hands-on, able to work independently on a project, as well as communicate effectively with the team. Managing time and multiple tasks with a high level of accountability for progress is second nature to this individual.
- Ongoing management of PPC campaigns for various clients using major SE properties including Google Adwords, Yahoo!, MSN/Bing
- Ongoing optimization and bid management
- Development of remarketing campaigns
- Working with customers on an ongoing basis
- Researching opportunities, key phrases, and properties
- Creating ads and landing pages
- Evaluating and modifying campaigns to effect positive progress including A/B testing, ad testing
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting of all client campaign progress to client, consultants and senior management
- Providing recommendations for improvement, change and continual success
- Management, and mentoring to team members
- Work with team members to promote innovation and excellence
- Experience and success stories in SEM / PPC account management, and in each of the responsibilities noted above
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong understanding of Internet marketing
- Strong skills in using reporting and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Acquisio required
- Basic design and HTML skills a plus
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and your resume outlining your capabilities, along with any success stories that demonstrates your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.