Full-Time Site Strategy Coordinator Position in Wall Township, New Jersey
Single Throw Digital Marketing has recently opened an entry-level position for a site strategy coordinator. With a fun and fast paced environment, this position is perfect for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual looking to further their career in internet marketing.
- Develop strategy and manage website content of local and national clients
- Research tools and tactics to improve website usability, conversion enhancement, responsive design and other industry trends
- Communicate in a professional manner to clients both written and verbally
- Provide excellent customer service and follow through
- Create and maintain web pages using a robust CMS
- Research online resources for credible information relating to client
- Develop optimized articles and/or blog posts for clients based on online research
- Incorporate SEO techniques and best practices to website content
- Design/Modify website banners and CTAs
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive attitude with willingness to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail
Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Responsive design experience
- Understanding of robust content management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PhotoShop and converting files into a web friendly format
- Knowledge of SEO
Single Throw Offers
- Full medical coverage, paid time off, employee 401K plan and much more.
If you think you're the right person for this job, then please send us your resume outlining your capabilities to email@example.com, along with any success stories that demonstrate your experience and ability to take ownership of this role.
No third parties or search marketing firms will be considered.